If you’re curious about learning 3D art and animation, don’t hesitate and download blender today.
This is a short list with excellent tutorial channels on Youtube. They are free, just like Blender.
- Tutor4u – The most essential tutorials to start with: Easy to follow with lots of different aspects. You’ll quickly adapt an effective and consistent workflow.
- Blender Guru – The best known learning source. Check the beginner series. (Haven’t checked it out myself, but probably worth watching.)
- Darrin Lile – Not exactly for beginners in general, but great step-by-step approach on specific aspects of 3D (retopologizing, uv-mapping, etc.)
- CG Cookie – Great tutorials on a great variety of subjects. But be warned: lots of videos with only the first part being for free.
- CG Geek – Lots of output oriented tutorials, so mostly satisfying when finished.
- Cynicat Pro – More technical approach, interesting stuff on PBR.
- Gleb Alexandrov – Advanced blender skills required. Lots of great tips but requires a fundamental understanding of Blender, CG and light in general. Very creative.
- gr8effect – Among the most creative tutorials and techniques.